Saturday, July 11, 2015

Weekly Street Photos #37


This week's theme: ADVERTISING GRAPHICS

Large graphic Ads are the easiest elements to juxtapose in "Street" photography, specially in urban spaces. In fact, a lot of photographers would actually wait in front of a particular image (or location) until something or someone walks into their shot. Although this strategy is quite effective and has been used by a lot of "Street Photography" Masters including Henri Cartier-Bresson; I prefer to run into my images synchronously, never spending more than a minute to compose and take my shot before walking on to the next subject, since I do "Street Photography" mainly as a form of Zen meditation.  Here are three  photos I captured serendipitously, incorporating graphic Ads.   

(Click on Photos for better viewing)
"I Feel You Bro"
 
"The Watcher Watching" Singapore
 
"Instant Family"

--All Photos are the exclusive property of Atom Magadia

No comments: