Friday, January 2, 2015

Weekly Street Photos #25

I am welcoming 2015 with a bang, by starting my "Weekly Street Photo" post early! I had a blast celebrating New Year's Eve partying with my family, but of course with a camera strapped to me the whole time. Manila is firecracker central during this festive time of the year and the whole city is ablaze. I was intoxicated, but I was able to capture a few shots (pun intended) :))


There was a live-band as well as a DJ in the New Year Countdown Party. Music flooded my senses that evening, that I decided to utilize some of the songs I heard to guide me in composing my shots. Here are three of my favorites...
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Some Enchanted Evening (...across a crowded room)"
 
"(Heaven, I'm in heaven...) Cheek to Cheek"
 
"Starry Starry Night (...paint your palette blue and grey)"
 
 --All Photos are the exclusive property of Atom Magadia

No comments: